RE: [BaadAssGremlins] John Doc now THIS is how ya do a hatchback

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] John Doc now THIS is how ya do a hatchback

Title: Message
Saw that yesterday.

If I had the money it takes for such an undertaking, I might attempt it on
the blue car I have (tho never in that color combo) since it's already gutted
and very well beaten-down. But never would I take a car as 'original' and
well-kept as my copper car and ruin it to do that.

Perfect examples...

If you want to create something like this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4544071202

and you start with something like this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4544470456
...You are my hero.

but if you started with something like this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4543329276
...you're a murderer.

John,
owner of a very clean, and very rare, original 360cid granny hatchback X.