Re: [BaadAssGremlins] John Doc now THIS is how ya do a hatchback

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] John Doc now THIS is how ya do a hatchback

That combo isn't tat far from what I did with my gremlin.
baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Click here: eBay item 4544556976 (Ends Apr-26-05 18:58:39 PDT) - AMC : All Models

tho i'm not too crazy about the color,the set up is BADASS!! this is all you John  course you most likely will say nope i want my nos parts ridden granny hatchback LOL
Bart