Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody heard from George aka dpwine or gremlinboy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody heard from George aka dpwine or gremlinboys

In a message dated 4/11/05 7:09:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx writes:
hey guys i havent forgot you guys my condo project i am building is taking up alot of my time i will have the car stipped this weekend and will trie to get back to you all on the parts you asked for but it may take a week this is the first time in 4 days i have had a minute to stop in george
Ok twas only checking
Bart