Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody heard from George aka dpwine or gremlinboy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody heard from George aka dpwine or gremlinboys

hey guys i havent forgot you guys my condo project i am building is taking up alot of my time i will have the car stipped this weekend and will trie to get back to you all on the parts you asked for but it may take a week this is the first time in 4 days i have had a minute to stop in george

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hes stripping a 72 Gremlin and i wanted parts from him and have emailed him twice and haven't heard a word from him,Davis i know you wanted stuff from him so you hear anything from him?
Bart

Do you Yahoo!?