[BaadAssGremlins] Pictures of my 81'Spirit 401

[BaadAssGremlins] Pictures of my 81'Spirit 401

81'spirit
The car is really nice but is very dirty in the pics

-Just got this thing repainted back to the original two tone and added the rear spoiler and i will be getting back my hood that i got a 4" cowl hood added on that will give me some hood clearance for a big kn filter.

I replaced the blue interior with Black.  Carpet is new, seats are redone.
I put the battery in the back in a Moroso Battery box

-The motor is a 30 over 401 with a set of forged Speed Pros, stock rods with ARP Bolts and stock crank that I got the Oil holes chamfered on and balanced the motor.
-Heads are a set of 090 heads that have had a Port and Polish job by Hemi Adkins(did a great job on them)
-Intake is a Torker that he also done some work on to make it flow
-Cam is a HYD roller with .573 in.,.595 ex(236,246)
-Rollers are scorpions 1.6
I also put a Milidon pan on with the external line and put the internal line in the intake valley.

I think it should make more than 500 hp and 500 tq easy

Trans is a 904 with a reverse manual valve body, TCI 3500 stall, and a TCI Aluminum Pan

Suspension is stock with Caltracs.  9in. with spoil, 31 spline axels, 410 gear

I should be running some low 7's and some low 11's on my mild pump gas street amc

Jade N.