Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Now see how we all rationalise ...........  We all have our reasons why we need that next AMC. I have had to pass up on a really nice spirit with a v-8 cross and mounts. 500 for everything. I could flip it and atleast double my money but I have no room for it till I part out the hornet and fix n sell the 89 dakota. I will see if it is still available when I get to that point and mabe I can save another one and kep my other projects funded.
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 3/28/05 3:56:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> I know about the disease, I have had it for years. Money (3 Children)
> and space always was my problem. Now it is just space.
> "Doc
>

> I had it too but then i realized with the lack of space,money, i wanted a
> decent race car instead of 2 pieces of shit rotting in my yard that old saying
> 'A bird in hand is better than two in the bush' Oh sure,My gremlin is in a
> million pieces but any money i have goes into one car instead of trying to farm
> it to a bunch of cars that will never get done.hence the reason why i
> stripped my 73 Javelin I had,I miss that car but it was just too far gone and
> missing waay too much.
> Bart

The reason I bought the second Hornet was for a daily driver to replace my Chebby instead of buying a front wheel drive cookie cutter 4 door sedan that I could not fit my fat A$$ into.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.