[BaadAssGremlins] Eastwood Info

They have an on line site www.eastwood.com or their phone no# is
1-800-345-1178. You will have to separate the vinal crash pad from the
plastic dash as they each require a different kind of preparation but
use the same dye you will need the plastic prep no# 52056Z to prep the
plastic part of the dash, then you will need the sand free primer no#
52040Z  for the next step on prepping the plastic part of the dash. Then
you will need the black color part no# 52066Z. If you want to clear the
plastic part of the dash (I do) use clear low luster part no# 52058Z.
For the vinal crash pad you will need vinal prep part no# 52055Z and
then use the same black as you used on the plastic part of the dash.
Hope this helps.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
HOpe everyone had a great easter. I went to my father in laws. Had a
good time drank a few beers ate lots and played with my nephiews.
Got to play in my yard for about 1.5 hrs this mornin. I got the dash
out of the hornet and the radio out, gas pedal, throtal cable, and misc
trim. Dash is in super shape. Gotta paint/dye it black. Doc, Should I
take the brow off and dye everything seperate? I have never bought from
eastwood can you send me the info for black dye? You were right about
the dash swap it will be easy.
Davis

--- End Message ---