Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

In a message dated 3/28/05 3:56:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know about the disease, I have had it for years. Money (3 Children)
and space always was my problem. Now it is just space.
"Doc
I had it too but then i realized with the lack of space,money, i wanted a decent race car instead of 2 pieces of shit rotting in my yard that old saying 'A bird in hand is better than two in the bush' Oh sure,My gremlin is in a million pieces but any money i have goes into one car instead of trying to farm it to a bunch of cars that will never get done.hence the reason why i stripped my 73 Javelin I had,I miss that car but it was just too far gone and missing waay too much.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here