Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

I guess I am just a better multi-tasker. SO far all of my cars aren't pices of crap, and they are all in garages nice n dry. No rotting away in a field. I know of a couple of BAGers that have like 15 amc's and are mostly subjected to the elemeants.
  When my son gets old enough he can pic from 2 gremlins and 2 amxs. in the meantime I have a gremlin drag car, and a fast gremlin street car. Then I will have a 69 amx daily driver and the 68 is a rust free project that I pid 600 bucks for and was already offered double for it as it sits. It is a 390 4spd go pac car and will always be a good investmeant. Also when he gets old enough, my son can put it back together and when finshed have a great car, know alot about the car, and be proud of his acomplishment. Or in he event of tough times It will be an easy sell.
 I can't make the time to save the hornet and I need the $ for my 70 drag car so Parting it out is all I can do. I get the stuff I can use,  and I will make about a 4-500 dollar proffit. That will pay for the roll cage, fuel system, and maby a msd 6al. ( a buddy may sell me his 6al for 100 bucks) I still need a set of roller rockers, hardened push rods, and guideplates but I can race without them and get them as time and $ allows.
 Thank goodness I bought a gouse with 6 garage bays!
 Davis