Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

In a message dated 3/3/05 8:10:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,

Reality check...you ever seen an AMC body of ANY style, in that condition
inside and out, sporting a strong-running 401 that sold for less than $5000?
The 401/727 is running/driveable shape, ready to pull and transplant is a
$1000+ value. How can the remaining rot-fre, straight body and clean interior
left behind be worth less than $1500? Certainly nbot your preference, but it's
dollar value is still there. If this wagon were in my driveway, and I were selling
it, I'd get the $2500 for it...but then, I'd slap the magnums and RWL on it,
pose it for better pictures, talk it up some more and do all this in the spring
when others are getting the car show bug again. :)

John
that's in an AMCers eye dude,most will look at that Concord Wagon and thing of it liie any other early 80's wagon and say that's a thousand dollar car,maybe with whatever doo dads you plan on adding would raise the price but because its your blah ho hum average family car or qoute un qoute mom mobile its not too desireable to your average car car. again maybe its gold to some AMCer i.e yourself but i too am a AMCer as well and don't see a whole hell of a lot of worth to that car because like i just said its not a performance or luxory automobile its sad but that's reality.at least down here it is.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here