[BaadAssGremlins] Ramblin again...

Regarding the 401, I'm open to all suggestions. I want to run my
Spirit on the street as a sleeper. And being able to surprise those
guys with the hemi(and the "Cheby"), well that would suit me just
fine! I want to be able to drive the Spirit this summer, so with the
limited funds I have right now I want to make the best investment
possible. Then when my finances ease up, I'll start putting the
spendy types of things on the Spirit.

I want to be able to drive her in the summer and keep her away from
the salt in the winter. Thanks for the rocker panel suggestion. Is
that a brand name or a source name? If so, how can I contact them? I
want to get those soon, as you never know when those parts can't be
purchased anymore.

Can anyone here give me a rundown on what the GT model of the Spirit
came with for the interior? I'm trying to compile a list of things to
do inside the car. I will be posting some pics of the interior that I
took soon.

I'm enjoying the list here since I joined. Thanks to all you for your
help. Starting off wet behind the ears with this hobby, I have
learned a lot from ya'll already.

Ralph
'79 AMC Spirit GT 401

Give the gift of life to a sick child.