[BaadAssGremlins] AMC parts i can bring to the INDY trade show/swap meet

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC parts i can bring to the INDY trade show/swap meet this weekend

I'll need to know on the BIG parts today..so they can
get loaded. I have 64-69 AMERICAN parts.....TWO doors
for a 64-69 American hard top/convert(NEW MEXICO rust
free),American trunklid,American clutch linkage(z
bar...etc),AT steering column,Windshield,NICE 67-69
headlight doors,69 Grille,67-69 tail lights(NICE),
Fenders some repair needed,More if i remember. NOW
AMX/JAVELIN...1968-70 AMX/Javelin..several pairs of
doors,door glasses,68-69 AMX grille mouinting
brackets,(2)tin pans(boomerang) under thre 68-69
grille,glove box door,rearview mirrors  inner  and
outer(remote),two dash gauge covers ..one black..other
red,tail lights(driver quality..poitted),68-74 AMX/Jav
trunklid (needs small repair),1970 SST JAVELIN
hood..minor repairs needed,inside windshield post
moldings for 68 AMX..red,more small stuff . Thanks
alot,Joe..Call my cell today to verify what i can
load. 309-338-3210

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

'Thanks & Giving.'