[BaadAssGremlins] Sorry Bart

Sorry Bart I was not looking to open a can of worms. I was just stating
the fact that we are all friends here and we do get off topic at times
there is none of the BS that is on other lists and our main purpose is
to help each other without having an agenda as to say my car is best or
I know more about AMC's than you.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.