[BaadAssGremlins] Elder Statesman Or Somthing Like That? Me?

[BaadAssGremlins] Elder Statesman Or Somthing Like That? Me?

The reason I finally got on line 4 years ago was I lost out on a 65
American 440 solar yellow Twin Stick just like my first new car. It was
1,200$ and in N.J. listed in the AMO news letter. The phone no# listed
didn't work as I think it was a fax no# and by the time I got a friend
to E-Mail the guy the car was gone. Not being a high tech person I opted
for a WEB TV which even with it's limitations serves my purpose. I found
a whole new world on the net and have used it successfully to find parts
for my then only AMC my yellow Hornet. I now belong to 6 AMC groups and
8 model groups including the AMC model group I started a few weeks ago.
Without the net it would have been impossible for me to find all the big
and little plastic parts to rebuild my interior in my orange car and the
few other AMC specific mechanical parts I needed. This car has parts
from Texas, California, Idaho, N.Y., N.J., Pa. Ct. Alabama, Mass, N.C.,
Michigan, Florida, and also from Canada and probably a few places I have
forgotten about. As far as abuse for the brand of car I chose to drive
it started in 1962 and only in the last 2-3 years has it actually almost
stopped and I actually get compliments as I drive down the road on my
cars. Personally I could care less about the negative remarks. After
getting screwed out of the orange car 4 years previous to buying it as
it was being towed to my friends place to store till I got insurance and
plates we were stopped at a light and someone tried to buy it. Fat
chance of that. Hey Hal which one of us has our cars longest? I bought
mine on Feb 12th 74. Elder statesman I am not. I am just a fat old man
that loves his AMC's and am lucky to have found a second one of the same
year and model as the original 74 I bought new.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.