Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry Bart

In a message dated 3/2/05 7:30:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Sorry Bart I was not looking to open a can of worms. I was just stating
the fact that we are all friends here and we do get off topic at times
there is none of the BS that is on other lists and our main purpose is
to help each other without having an agenda as to say my car is best or
I know more about AMC's than you.
"Doc"
It's ok Doc,i understood what you said and in the flurry of trying to stop a possible AMC list war on here i may have misread what your original post was so I too am Sorry :)
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here