Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

In a message dated 3/2/05 7:52:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Agreed...but a clean, dependable running car that isn't an eyesore
at $2500 is, in my book, not 'a whole hell of a lot'. In high school in
the late 1970s, $500 was bottom dollar for a 'runner', and that often
was a gruesome looking car. To get a car this clean, you had to
crack $1000. Today, it's rare something so clean sells for so little.
In my neck-o-the woods, a car that nice doesn't change hands
under $2000...and shouldn't.

John
Then why didn't you bid on it?it woulda been a cool daily driver for the wife next to your Hornet.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here