[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet SC 360 MODEL

Today I went to toy and model car show in Wheaton Il. I had talked
to Wendel Sowers (?) from AF/X Racing (?) about doing a Gremlin
resin. He said he did think he would, but he has thought about doing
a Hornet SC resin. Anyone interested in one should contact him.
Maybe we can get him to do this body.
  Hey Doc what was the AMC model address you set up?
                                        SCOTT

Give the gift of life to a sick child.