[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I think I uploaded some pics?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I think I uploaded some pics?

Im pretty sure i did everything right. It just goes back to my page
after Im done and says the page has no photos's
Wanna see if you can get it to work?
Thanks man.

http://www.stlsrt.com/gallery/albums/album03/g1_002.jpg
http://www.stlsrt.com/gallery/albums/album03/g10.jpg