Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet SC 360 MODEL

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet SC 360 MODEL

Scott the model group I set up is

AmericanMotorsModelBuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Making a resin Gremlin or Hornet body should not be that hard if you
start out with a promo or a regular model kit body as a buck for the
mold. Most resin kits are just body's with interior tubs and glass,
bumpers and grills. The rest of the parts you have to get from other
kits. Most resin bodies go for around 60$. On my model group I have 2
partners that run a resin business that worked with Okey the new owner
of Johan models on getting out the 59 Rambler wagon.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
Today I went to toy and model car show in Wheaton Il. I had talked
to Wendel Sowers (?) from AF/X Racing (?) about doing a Gremlin
resin. He said he did think he would, but he has thought about doing
a Hornet SC resin. Anyone interested in one should contact him.
Maybe we can get him to do this body.
  Hey Doc what was the AMC model address you set up?
                                        SCOTT

--- End Message ---