[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC catalog wins award

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC catalog wins award

Hey look, a top ten worst catalog award, too bad a AMC catalog could not muster more than a meager #4 darn it. Ha ha ha. I think I just drooled some burrito juice on myself, sorry.
Eddie,
I found this while reading some of my trade magazines this weekend and almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. To find out who this infamous AMC vendor is and what "award" they have won go to:
http://catalogagemag.com/mag/marketing_best_worst_catalog/
Since you are very active on the internet, spread the word so everyone can get a good laugh!
Jeff
They would have enjoyed my old 1990s catalog, with hand drawn AMC stuff in it. It was free too.
Eddie Stakes

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here