[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-09]

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-09]

ah...got the driverside done and undercoated yesterday...really payin
for it today...gonna recoop then head out and start doin the little
holes in the drivers rear floor...

ordered a rocker for it the other day...said it'll be shipped out
MARCH 5TH!...guess they had to dig the coal to make the sheet to
stamp the panel...oh well...guess I'll drop the tranny...change a
seal...and get ready to start gettin the fuel line ran...tired of
runnin outta fuel at the track...goin 1/2" line and a carter high
flow pump...that should take care of us...the pump I have is off a
car that ran 11.97 and held a steady 7.5PSI from line to
line...should feed my lil mill no prob...

Give the gift of life to a sick child.