[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Went to look at a 74 Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Went to look at a 74 Gremlin

Pass unless you need parts, then negotiate a lower price. It sounds
like the body is very rough from living through the Iowa winters.
You don't really want a 258 (or two) anyway, do you? $500 can buy
alot of parts. Did the car run? Was there enough good interior
parts, bumpers, etc. to be worthy of saving? Your first instinct may
be the best. 2 cents deposited. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blue77gremlin"
<blue77gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

>  A while back I think Brian posted a gremlin for sale in Iowa. I
> went and checked it out today. It is a 74 he said and it was white
> with brown (tan) interior. It had a 258 auto and air in it. He
wants
> $500. I thought I would buy it, but after looking at it I'm not
> sure. It has a lot of rust and it was patched up once before.
There
> is an extra disc brake front end (Concord) and 258 goes with it.
I'm
> just thinking it would be better to find a solid car to start
with.
> If this would have been a V8 car it would have been sold. What do
> you all think?
>                                    SCOTT

Give the gift of life to a sick child.