[BaadAssGremlins] 304 Hornet for sale

Not sure I posted this here bu tif I did, I'm getting senile and forgetting
crap. If I didn't ya'll contact the seller below for more info, this is off
my 'message boards' on the website.
=====================================
FOR SALE:1974 AMC Hornet All Original Low Miles This 1974 AMC Hornet has
only 2 owners and 39,909 certified miles. Garaged its entire life, this
great car features a 304c.i. V8, 175HP, 2-barrel carbs. The transmission is
an automatic torque-command. The original carpet, upholstery, headliner,
door panels, etc. are in excellent condition. All rubber weather stripping
and felt seals are in excellent shape. Body is in excellent condition with a
good original paint. Other features are original chrome hubcaps with NO
rust, completely reclining front seats, original AMC floormats in excellent
shape, and owner's manual with mechanical specifications complete.
EVERYTHING on this car can be verified by the original owner. Deborah West
dwest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
704 996-3735   23 Jan 2005
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX