Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally got something done!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally got something done!

Rod is using a Chevy engine. The company that he gets the blower from
should be able to supply the specks for his street set up.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
Rod,
Since you are still looking at the blower setups, check out Dick Datson at gatorsuperchargers.net. He did a lot of AMC stuff previously, but now concentrates on the blower and supercharger stuff. He also sells a two book set with performance stuff on how to setup the AMC engines for performance and some stuff on the blowers. I got his two book set (about 60 pages each) on e-bay for about $26.95 & shipping. Also has a lot of parts interchange stuff for the different years of car models, engines, etc. Even has some part numbers of other mfgs. that interchange on the brake systems, etc.

Regards,
Ralph
'79 AMC Spirit GT 401
Save the AMC's!!!