[BaadAssGremlins] Your request for Help on the BaadAssGremlins list

[BaadAssGremlins] Your request for Help on the BaadAssGremlins list

Just thought I would pass along my two cents. I purchased a '79 Spirit GT with a 401 on the bay for $1999. I paid extra because it was near my location, so no shipping and it had the 401 in it and I wanted it. It is up to you, but the Classic BlueBook online states that a #5 car for that year with a V-8 was worth a max of $2000. I would offer $800 and go up to about 1500 max if I was you... It all depends on how much you want the car. Very few people get the money out of their Classic when they sell. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Good Luck,
Ralph
'79 AMC Spirit GT 401
Save the AMC's!!!