[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally got something done!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally got something done!

Rock on ROD! ROCK ON!

sounds like you had a damn good time in the garage!...bet that block
is lookin good sportin its new color...I bet ya didn't get any pics
tho did ya... ;D

heres my bit on the heads...

go w/ something that has a name attached to it...(you sound like you
want the Darts anyways)...as for the runners...well...I dunno beans
about runners...so I'll skip those...heh...now...on to the
chambers...you sound like yer leanin towards the 72cc's...don't let
that CR hold ya back...check out some Poncho CR #'s for the early
70's...IE: my buds 72 LeMans has a stock Ponch 350 in it...its
7.8:1...common practice back then from what I'm seein...so you
shouldn't be worried...but to put a hat on the situation...we but a
70 455 4bbl intake on it and some Q-jet we found on a fridge in a
barn...w/ the factory peg-leg and hi-way fliers...he runs a solid
15.6...hows that for a LOW comp. motor...heh...

good luck bud!

'Thanks & Giving.'