[BaadAssGremlins] Docs search for the matador police car

[BaadAssGremlins] Docs search for the matador police car

 The Dukes show was pretty cool. Did you  all know there was another
movie with matador police cars in them. The movie was HOT ROD. The
guy was traveling across country in 65 hemi mopar and rolled it.
Another guy gave him an old Willys and said he could keep it if he
beat the Kid from MUMS ROOT BEER. Well he blew his Hemi up in the
Willys and the stole a HEMI out of a AMC squad car. I have been
looking for another Mat with a HEMI in it. HAHAHA must be real rare.
  Well any way the movie is pretty cool, even with some of its tech
problems.
                     SCOTT

'Thanks & Giving.'