Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: today's progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: today's progress

The bead blaster is great to have in a home shop. Unfortunately, the glass beads can be expensive. Try using some sand blasting sand. It is a lot cheaper and works good on the steel pieces. I get my sand at a local Home Depot for less than $5 per 75 ponud bag. I save the glass beads for blasting aluminum parts.

Rick