[BaadAssGremlins] Billet/Upholstery/OT

The billet knobs are done and installed on the window crank handles. It
took 1 1/2-2 hours a piece to remove the machining marks and polish them
out. It was worth the effort to machine the taper of the knob to blend
into the handle itself. It is probably somthing no one but me would ever
notice, but I am a pain that way. Tomorrow I will install them. I had
some extra energy after finishing the polishing so I decide to start on
the button job on the drivers door panel. The new rivet gun works really
well and it's handle is of a different design than the old one. It is
much easier to use and I worked at a steady pace and finished the whole
panel with no extra pain in my hand or any swelling in my wrist this
time. I still have to grind down another 20-30 washers to finish the
buttons for the hatch panels. I will probably do that this morning when
my wife goes to church. I also have to lay out and cut the 4 new
cardboard backing pieces for the hatch panels.The OT subject is that
after waiting for the FDA to get off their dead asses for 2 1/2 years
and I was finally able to get the new emphazima medication I have been
waiting for that has been touted as such a wonderful drug. There was
supposed to be a 25% improvement in the patients who took it. I have
been taking it for almost one month now and it has finally kicked in. It
is all they said it was, I haven't felt this good in 2-3 years. Have a
good day all.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.