[BaadAssGremlins] Finally got something done!

[BaadAssGremlins] Finally got something done!

WOW!
What a great day. I went to my buddies garage were my freshly
machined block is and started to work on it.
I powerwashed it last nite and cleaned it out real good and dried it
off and sprayed some lube on it for today.
Today I went out and wiped it down and got it all taped up. I shot
the whole thing with plum purple hi temp engine heat. Next I ran the
thread chasers thru every bolt on the thing I could find.
It looks real good. That color is real nice.
Im trying to decide what heads Im going to get for my car.
I was looking some alluminum ones from ebay and that seller Dirt
track tony, but Im not sure if there a generic brand or not?
Im also looking some proline dart heads.
I cant decide if I want, 200, 215 or 220cc intake runners or 64cc or
72cc heads? The 64cc will give me 8.3 comp and the 72cc will give me
about 7.5-7.77 comp with my blower setup. Anyone have any
suggestions? Im taking em all before I decide. Cya all, Rod

'Thanks & Giving.'