Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally got something done!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally got something done!

With that blower setup you want the bigger runners.
The combustion chamber size depends on how much boost
you plan to run. I would opt for the smaller chambers
and massage them a little bit and open them up.
 Davis
--- hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WOW!
> What a great day. I went to my buddies garage were
> my freshly
> machined block is and started to work on it.
> I powerwashed it last nite and cleaned it out real
> good and dried it
> off and sprayed some lube on it for today.
> Today I went out and wiped it down and got it all
> taped up. I shot
> the whole thing with plum purple hi temp engine
> heat. Next I ran the
> thread chasers thru every bolt on the thing I could
> find.
> It looks real good. That color is real nice.
> Im trying to decide what heads Im going to get for
> my car.
> I was looking some alluminum ones from ebay and that
> seller Dirt
> track tony, but Im not sure if there a generic brand
> or not?
> Im also looking some proline dart heads.
> I cant decide if I want, 200, 215 or 220cc intake
> runners or 64cc or
> 72cc heads? The 64cc will give me 8.3 comp and the
> 72cc will give me
> about 7.5-7.77 comp with my blower setup. Anyone
> have any
> suggestions? Im taking em all before I decide. Cya
> all, Rod

> Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

'Thanks & Giving.'