Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

While I am not a great lover of white cars my old Pappy used to say you always painted an old car white. He said black showed up all the little imperfections while with white they don't show up. I know my black Celica when it is clean which is seldom shows all the nicks while my light tan Cougar doesn't seem to be as bad. Just a thought.
Terry