Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

You Know Scott I completely forgot that the General Lee had Turbine
wheels. I loved that show and have all the episodes on tape including
the specials.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
No Doc it is solid blue. It is a bright blue. The car has never had
any paint work on it before, but it is time for some now.
If you paint the wheels black just don't paint a 01 on the doors,
or a Rebel flag on the roof. HAHAHA
                       SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Is that a metallic blue Scott? I haven't seen any of that cob
webbing or
> lace done in 20-25 years. I used to do that myself along with
flames. I
> am thinking of detailing the turbine style wheels on the orange
car this
> spring. I can't make up my mind as what color to paint the area
between
> the spokes, that charcoal gay/black or the orange color the car is
> painted. I bought a quart of the orange for touch up so I might use
> that.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---