Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

I had a great cure for Cabin Fever today. The temp was close to 60 and the sun was shinning. I couldn't pass it up. Fired Gremmie up and took him for a ride. I guess I get used to it in the summer and forget about it in the winter but you sure get the looks when you are driving a Gremlin. They are predicting rain Monday and snow by next weekend. At least I got to drive him one day.
Terry