Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

Don't know where you are but in PA, NJ,  and TX you can't tint the windshield.

Simms <MrSimms7@xxxxxxx> wrote:

knicks aren't the problem...its a wavey panel that the black will
just yell out to you on...

as for burnin yer buns in a black int. car...whatcha doin parkin in
the sun?...why aren't yer windows down?...and heck...tint them
windows...that'll solve yer probs...

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> While I am not a great lover of white cars my old Pappy used to say
you
> always painted an old car white. He said black showed up all the
little
> imperfections while with white they don't show up. I know my black
Celica when it is
> clean which is seldom shows all the nicks while my light tan Cougar
doesn't seem
> to be as bad. Just a thought.
> Terry

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? What will yours do?