Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

In a message dated 2/2/05 6:25:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
You got factory electronic ignition in it? The early Mopar electronic Ign. was worse than the crap AMC used. I know as I had Dodge pick up trucks in the mid 70's where I worked. They were very touchy about dampness of any kind.
"Doc
yeah it prob has that shit on there. hopefully the new Edelbrock performer intake and Holley 650 carb will cure a lot of the probs i've been having i pulled the froze up a/c thing yesterday and bought a non a/c belt  thus freeing up some H.P.i cannot wait till i bolt on the intake and carb and my vintage'Direct Connection' chrome valve covers.
Bart