Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[1-31]

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[1-31]

In a message dated 2/2/05 6:03:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
I'm glad to see you're doing it right the first time. Replacing the metal may seem like a pain, but in the long run you'll be happy you did it. I've seen too many people just slap some body filler in the holes then cover it with paint. It looks good when finished, but before long, the moisture sets it and the paint starts to bubble.

You're doing a good job. The finished product will make us all proud.

Rick
Could you imagine if Simms did bondo/glass the rot only maan his grem would weigh as much as my 73 Fury LOL
Bart