[BaadAssGremlins] The Cure For Cabin Fever

[BaadAssGremlins] The Cure For Cabin Fever

I finally got out of the house yesterday and took the orange car out for
a drive. After sitting for 11 days in sub zero temps, I pumped the gas 4
times pulled out the manual choke and cranked it for 10 seconds and it
fired right up. It probably would have started faster but I figured
after sitting for 11 days the carb was dry. You can keep your computers,
electronic ignition, fuel injection and all that new fangled mumbo jumbo
these new cars have. Plain and simple works for me, points, a manual
choke, and an Acell Super coil along with a mid range priced Interstate
battery works just as well as all this so called modern crap. It was so
nice to be out of the house and to be driving one of my Hornet's. The
Chebby is still buried and the yellow Hornet is still frozen inside the
garage. Figuring I needed to rest my hand and let the swelling go down
in my arm yesterday when I came home so I spent the afternoon grinding
down the last 30 washers I needed to finish all the upholstery panels. I
am taking the orange car out again today to pick up some more supply's
that all of a sudden I realized I need as tonight into tomorrow we are
supposed to get a wintery mix. :-(
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.