[BaadAssGremlins] Billet One More Time

Before the snow forced me to become house bound I was sitting in the
orange Hornet waiting for the engine to warm up one morning. I had
previously last year replaced all the dash kobs with billet ones. I had
also right after buying the car replaced the window crank knobs that
were missing with factory looking ones from the help section of my local
auto parts store. It dawned on me sitting there why not put billet knobs
on the window crank handles. I ordered them monday morning and they
arrived yesterday afternoon. 18$ a piece. Today while I am out I will
see what I need in the way of materials to modify and mount them to the
stock handles. I may have to fill the hole in the knob with JB Weld and
drill a different size hole in it, mount a stud and bush the handle
itself. Luckily my local hole in the wall hardware store has a huge
selection of what I may need for this. They had all the stainless screws
and trim washers I needed to install the custom hatch upholstery panel.
I always go to the local stores when ever possible than go to a chain
store like Napa or Home Depot. People need to support the small local
stores in their neighborhood's when they can. This country was founded
on small businesses.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.