[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Billet One More Time

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Billet One More Time

You are lucky to still have a local 'Mom & Pop' type hardware store
like this in your area, Doc. There aren't even any good ones left in
the small town my parents live in (& I grew up in) 40 miles south of
here. WalMart & the interstate fast food/grocery/national chain
stores killed our downtown. But I can remember the smell and 'feel'
of the old feed & hardware stores with the wide planked wood floors,
kegs o' nails, bulk seeds, saddles, etc. Those stores are either
empty hulls, pawn shops, or pre-paid cell phone stores now. SAD. And
no more AMC dealers either! Anyone working on a time machine? I need
some NOS parts...acutally, I guess that would be NEW parts if I went
back in time to purchase them! Heck, I guess I would just go ahead
and buy a few cars while I was at it! ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
Luckily my local hole in the wall hardware store has a huge
selection of what I may need for this. They had all the stainless
screws and trim washers I needed to install the custom hatch
upholstery panel.
> I always go to the local stores when ever possible than go to a
chain store like Napa or Home Depot. People need to support the small
local stores in their neighborhood's when they can. This country was
founded on small businesses.
> "Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'