Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AM/FM Radio on Evil Bay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AM/FM Radio on Evil Bay

Ralph I don't know if this helps but I have an AM/FM radio out of an 82
Spirit I parted out a few years ago. I don't remember about an AMC logo
on the face but I do remember an AMC or Jeep label on the back of it.
The car was partially stripped when I got it and I don't know if it
works or not. Unfortunately it is in my garage right now and the door is
frozen closed. Maybe with the 35-40 degree heat wave we will be having
for the next week the door will thaw out. The drain on the roof is
frozen and the snow melting off the roof has frozen the door closed.
It's yours if you want it when I can get at it.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.