Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re Progress Progress on the Gem of a Grem

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re Progress Progress on the Gem of a Grem

Eddie what is a car in that shape going for? Even though it is an SC it
is a bit rough. Was the battery on the drivers side that year? If so it
would account for the rust I see in the radiator support.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message --- Scott, that green 71 SC/360 might be coming up for sale from a buddy of
mine, it is the LA SC/360 shown on the SC/360 Registry. Ok, I ain't doing
nothing right now :~P))> here are the links:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360greenLAPSside.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360greenLADSside.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360greenLArear.JPG
Not sure what Ed Buscis is going to ask for it, the car is still in the
California area.

Rust. Hmmm....
The little pond in the trunk here had it's own ecosystem with frogs,
minnows, mosqitos, look closely and see a crawdad or two. Texas car all it's
life too!
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/ugly%20cars/uglyamxtrunkpond.jpg
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX