From: Ralph Bade
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:18 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] AM/FM Radio on Evil Bay

Thanks a bunch Eddie! I guess I am just a trusting fella. I am looking for one for my Spirit, as once I get it going, I want some tunes.

Can you tell me what year(s) and models the AMC AM/FM Radio-CB was produced. I see one on E-bay and was thinking nostalgic! Either that or an 8 track...

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!