From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx [mailto:baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: January 22, 2005 7:54 AM
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Our group here

Maybe its the weather,or maybe its something else,but i've noticed the moral here sink and kidding around get kinda ugly here.I too am at fault in this as well.Friendly or what was thought to be friendly joking has turned not so friendly.the O/T subject have taken over the on topic ones. Folks i started this group primarily for high performance Gremlins ,Hornets,Concords & Spirits but have allowed stock normal cars on here as well.Can we all get back to what this place was made for?Doc wherever you are whats new with your interior project?Lu,anything new with your Gremlin?Davis how bout some pics of your 72's front end rebuild?Rick,whats new with your tubbed chop top Gremmie?ROD bro whats with with the blown 355 your dropping in your 73 Gremlin?Kelly you froze solid out there in sascratchewon?-SIMMS- dude hook us up with pics of the welding work you did with your Gremlin please cmon everybody lets brush off the dirt on our pnt legs and get back in the game :)
Sincerely
Yer troubled moderator
Bart