Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Our group here

In a message dated 1/24/05 10:37:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, petriew@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart, can you believe that you have 124 members and almost 9000 posts since May 26th 2002?  Not even three years... I'd say this place is quite the success. PS: do you still play a few riffs once in a while?
Hey Kel,yessir i play the guitar all the time and as for this lil group being a success its because of everyone coming together with their ideas progress and general comradery i.e sharing pics of our projects or our cars.i am now working on finding a internet service that we can have more than one basis for tech questions,pictures,general gabbing ect. were getting too big for yahskrew.
Bart