From: Eddie Stakes [mailto:eddiestakes@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 10:10 AM
To: baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] ultra rare hornet

Hey guys and gals, here is something you will never see.....a authentic
GUCCI Hornet Sportabout wagon WITH FACTORY 360V8. I know John Rosa is
drooling, as I just heard the burrito juice hit the monitor.
I had written to this fellow awhile back, as he asked me how many were made
and I had written a article in the ealry 90s about these rare cars, and told
him his 360/Gucci wagon was one of possibly 100-140 made if that, and one of
maybe, just maybe 2-5 left in existence. That is with 360/Gucci package.

The purists would hate the car, because he added all kinds of stuff over the
years to suit his taste...
Dual exhaust... Trailer hitch... CB radio...
He's quite the electronics whiz, so he added all kinds of gauges (monitoring
everything from the standard oil press and amps to tranny temp and tailpipe
temp), he built his own electronic ignition conversion and automatic
high-beam dimmer... His own digital tach...
And all kinds of stuff I can't even remember....
Kinda neat actually, 'cause it's all '70s era technology!!

The car is no longer in the family, but is owned by a friend of mine...