Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet Pass Side Mirror

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet Pass Side Mirror

I sent you an E-Mail yesterday morning Rick and just saw it was returned
and I just sent it again. I am not sure which mirror you have. I need a
pic. if you have one. Or look on the eBay auction that Lu posted with
the 13 mirrors that I am bidding on, There are a number of pic's of the
mirrors.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Hey Doc

I haven't seen the e-mail you mentioned, yet. Is the mirror from Lu the same
style as my driver side. If it is, I may want to take a look at it.

Thanks

-------------------------------1095242504

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Hey Doc</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I haven't seen the e-mail you mentioned, yet. Is the mirror from Lu the&nbsp;same style as my driver side.&nbsp;If it is, I may want to take a look at it.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---