Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 9:44 PM
Subject: '68 AMX 4-speed shift linkage rebuild kit

Eddie:

Recently, you were kind enough to take the time to e-mail me with suggestions about how I might scavenge pieces to rebuild my shift linkage.  I later found out that Ford used the same linkage kit for their '68 Mustang.  I searched around on the Internet and came up with the a company that provides the parts.  They can be purchased from Mustang Parts House (www.mustangpartshouse.com).  The part number for the shoulder bolts that are used for both the 3-speed and the 4-speed is TRA-107.  The part number for the 3-speed rebuild kit is TRA-109 and the part number for the 4-speed rebuild kit is TRA-108.

Hopefully, this info will be helpful to you in the future.

Bill Berryman
San Diego, CA