Re: Good day at local MD show...scored a Gremlin emblem, 3 X's...

 Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Jerry,
> Sorry I missed the show. I decided that I wouldn't have time. I
went to MD off rt 97 to pick up 2 engines a 70 390 and a 401.

Nice score!

> While on rt 97 I saw a nice Purple 74 AMX with MD tags and gave
them the thumbs up as I passed.

We had a Plum Purple AMX at our show, might have been the same one.

> Hopfully next year I will be able to bring my gremlin down.

yeah, same for ME! LOL. It's a shame, all 3 of the club officers,
myself included, didn't have an AMC there, and I have 18 of them.
Sad, sad, sad. Just with the job, I have no time to work on them,
it's dark when I get up, and dark when I get home. I may have to
hire someone to do the work for me while I"m gone! LOL

> How bout sellin me one of them X's you got? Nice score on the
stuff you got.
> Davis

I'll think about it... :) - Jerry -