Re: Good day at local MD show...scored a Gremlin emblem, 3 X's...

 AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Good deal an the nice finds. Also glad you had good weather. How
many
> cars did you have all totaled?

I think NOT including the member hosting the show, who had 3 cars
on the showfield but not in the show, it was about 13 in the show
itself, with another 7 driver AMCs showing up pulling vending
trailers, etc., or just spectating. Plus a few others that came
briefly then left, didn't really get a chance to see them, or count
them.

. We had 22 AMC's at our spring show, plus
> we also allow other makes...

We DID have one Mopar on the show field, non-registered, a
Barracuda I think, around '73? Not sure exactly. I wasn't interested
enough to even walk by it.

- Jerry -